Here are the life changing messages of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, as blessed by Her Holiness on the occasion of Sunday Virtual Satsang held on 10th October, 2021.
1. The Almighty Formless God is present in each particle but, remains elusive and invisible till we attain the divine vision. After the realization of God, nothing else actually remains unseen.
2. After receiving Brahmgyan, each soul begins its own spiritual journey. Some embellish it with loving devotion, while some are drifted towards vanity of Gyan itself. Some visualise God in everyone, whilst some keep looking at their watch sitting in Satsang.
3. Devotion depends upon what kind of faith we have. Do we hold onto faith only till the time things are falling in place as per our wishes; or do we start complaining to God when the results are not in sync with our wishes? True devotees do not carry such a faith. They accept the will of Nirankar unconditionally.
4. Faith does not mean that we refrain from action. A teacher motivates his students before exams telling them to focus on whatever they have prepared for, having faith on themselves.
5. Satguru Mata Savinder Hardev Ji Maharaj gave the profound maxim of ‘Godfidence before Confidence’. So, we need to do our deeds and also have complete faith in God.
6. Those who kept faith in God have been able to overcome ‘mountain-like’ challenging situations in life. But, at the juxtapose we also come across people who pray to God for misfortune and ill to those with whom they have some animosity. Such people are actually digging pits for themselves.
7. A prayer should be with a pure heart and pious intentions. Just as two swords cannot be present in one sheath; prayer and judgement can’t exist together. Such ill-intended actions can lead to guilt and remorse, which continue to agonise us for everyone.
8. Rather than carrying the weight of judgements and criticism in our mind, it is better to stay light with unconditional faith in God. This will certainly keep us mentally healthy too.
9. May the Almighty Nirankar bless everyone to work for the good of humanity. We can make this life fruitful, only with deeds that are driven by positive faith and intention.
* * *