Canada: Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Windsor and Atlanta
Here are some life changing messages from the holy discourse of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, as delivered during the virtual overseas Samagam of East Canada on 27th August, 2021.
1. After receiving Brahmgyan, a devotee remains immersed in Nirankar’s remembrance. He loves himself and the world around him; giving his life a beautiful meaning. He becomes a blessing for himself and everyone he meets; being full of human values.
2. An enlightened soul celebrates the differences that exist in this world. If we share a beautiful picture of nature in some social media group and ask everyone to earmark their choicest element; we will get varied opinions. Some will say they like the mountains; some will like the trees and some rivers etc. Likewise, we may have individual likes and dislikes in the world but, eventually it is all a part of one beautiful picture created by God. A Brahmgyani loves all with this understanding.
3. The behavior of a person has many dimensions. We might like one and not the other. Those with the vision of Gyan and wisdom, focus on the good in others rather than finding faults in them.
4. When we zoom in on a digital picture, we see that the picture gets pixelated and thus, unclear. The same picture, when zoomed out, once again becomes clear and beautiful. Similarly, if we just focus on finding mistakes in others, then we will end up disliking them, without noticing the multifold good virtues in them.
5. Saints always seek benefit from the goodness in others. They draw a veil over the faults of others, rather than tarnishing their image. If they find some difference of opinion with someone, they make an effort to sit together and find a common solution.
6. Whenever we find a fault in others, we should pray to Nirankar to grant wisdom to all. This way, we can lead a friendly and cordial life at home, office and other places.
7. We need to mould our mind to make wise choices based on awareness and wisdom, so that we make decisions in the right direction. We should do Sewa and Simran with a pure heart. The lap of mother-like Satsang is always a source of bliss. We have to become large hearted; ignoring and forgiving mistakes of others, thus offering respect and honour to everyone.
* * *