Eastern Uttar Pradesh Zones:
Kanpur, Lucknow, Prayagraj, Jaunpur, Azamgarh, Khushi Nagar and Varanasi
Here are some inspiring and spiritually motivating messages from the holy discourse of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, as delivered on 21st July, 2021 during the virtual Samagam of Eastern UP :
1. Faith on Almighty God can be established only by the Darshan (audience) of this formless through Brahmgyan, very much like we believe in material things, only once we see them with our eyes. The one who receives this knowledge, makes efforts to share it with others.
2. This world has been equated with a chamber of coal, which invariably leaves a black spot on our clothes if we happen to go through it. We are imbued by the impact of our company. If we go through a garden of flowers, we will certainly enjoy its fragrance. Likewise, if we knead dough, the flour sticks to our hands. Bad company will similarly leave a negative impact on our behaviour and life.
3. Saints always seek the name of God. They value time at their disposal. At times, when someone dies, we regret not having given importance to their words, while they were alive. We remember their positive contributions. It is better if we value them while they are with us. We thus need to take care of our relationships and responsibilities with principles of loving devotion. We should abstain from judgements and assumptions.
4. God cannot be realised till we have a true seeking and quest for God Knowledge. True seeking can make us know God in a moment. Otherwise, despite being so near, we fail to realise Him.
5. We have to love everyone with equanimity. But, this should not only be a fancy dialogue but, a part of our practical life. Everyone has shortcomings but, he who improves upon himself, is supreme. Recognising our own mistakes, let us pray to Nirankar for wisdom to get rid of them, one by one.
6. It is both easy and difficult to connect to God, because the attachments of this material world digress us at every step of life. Many devotees say that they can’t concentrate on Nirankar during Simran. That’s because we keep thinking about our wordly attachments while doing Simran.
7. Let’s refrain from committing intentional mistakes, because these do not get forgiven. We usually pray for Sewa but, when we are actually given Sewa, we start making excuses that our situations and state of mind are not conducive to do Sewa. The world is ever changing, thus situations will never be perfect according to us at any time. When then will we be ready to do Sewa? We should gladly accept Sewa with gratitude, whenever we get an opportunity to do so. This is the mark of an enlightened soul.
8. May Nirankar bless all with the best of health, mind and possessions. May all continue to do Sewa, Simran and Satsang with a pious feeling. The presence of Nirankar should be prevelant like we effortlessly breathe every moment.
* * *