Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj blessed the devotees and many God loving people during the Manav Kalyan Yatra of Gwalior, Indore, Bhopal, Sagar, Katni, Rewa, Satna, Jabalpur, Bilaspur, Raipur and Rajnandgaon of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh from March 19th to 31st. New Satsang Bhawans were inaugurated at Ujjain, Sehore, Bairagarh, Damoh, Rewa, Satna and Sihora, while Satsang programmes were organized in Satsang Bhawans at Sagar, Katni, Jabalpur and Rajnandgaon. Rev. Ramit Chandna Ji, esteemed spouse of Satguru Mata Ji also accompanied Her on this tour.
During Her discourses Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj emphasized on the following points:-
1. Being in God realization every moment can make life easy and simple. When Nirankar is realized by the knowledge of Brahmgyan then, real devotion starts in the right form. Being imbued in the colors of devotion every moment makes life blissful and there is no place for any negative feelings in life.
2. Saints conveyed the message to keep our hearts full of equanimity towards everyone while living a life with the spirit of communion. The pollution of ego present in the mind only harms it. We should live life in the realization of Nirankar every moment and whatever the situation may be, we should live happily by living in His will. Only then one can lead a life full of selfless loving devotion.
3. One should live a life full of human qualities, adopting a sense of interest towards everyone welfare and be a source of inspiration to all by emitting fragrance like flowers. We should be in devotion while adopting Sewa, Simran and Satsang in a simple and easy way. This state is possible only with the knowledge of God and realizing it every moment; along with being in devotion in a conscious state.
4. God is eternal, infinite and our soul is a part of it and the existence of the body is not real. When there is realization of the Supreme Being, it remains as a constant feature in our life. The devotee, while fulfilling the worldly responsibilities is in devotion in an easy way and wishes good for the welfare of humanity.
5. To get information about this Supreme Being during our life time is the ultimate goal of a human life. Leaving negative feelings and adopting the spirit of equanimity, one should live a life of loving devotion, as this is the best devotion.
6. Man is identified only by his divine qualities and these qualities make him superior than, all other species hence, we have to live a life of saintlyhood while imbibing virtues.
7. In the present time, there is a need of being large hearted and renouncing narrow mindedness. God is the ultimate Truth, the rest of the worldly things are fleeting therefore, life becomes easy by connecting with God.
8. Where there is a sense of ego, there is no abode of Nirankar therefore, to make Nirankar dwell in our hearts, we have to shun our ego. We should see Nirankar in everyone and accept their good and bad alongwith extending love towards all.
9. When we fall in love with God, we also fall in love with His creation. Devotion is a divine journey in which faith has a vital place. Faith can be further strengthened by following the path of devotion.
10. Virtues can be imbibed in life only with the company of saints because every moment of life automatically becomes blissful after attaining God Knowledge then the feelings of sorrow and happiness do not affect life.
11. Man is leaving behind spirituality in the glare of worldly things because his desires, longings are of paramount importance; Maya continues to affect him every moment. He is wasting every moment in vain while leading a selfish life because whatever is bestowed upon him is enough to live in a happy and blissful state.
The cities of Agra, Morena, Guna, Biaora, Ujjain, Sehore, Bairagarh, Vidisha, Damoh, Rampur, Maihar, Sihora, Mandla, Bilha, Chakrabhata, Bhatapara, Tilda Durg and Bhilai were visited enroute to Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh which covered a journey of about 4 thousand kilo meter. There was no official program but, Satguru Mata Ji provided an opportunity to the devotees to seek blessings.
* * *