MADHYA PRADESH: Bhopal; Indore; Gwalior; and Ujjain Zones
Here are some inspiring, enlightening and guiding messages of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj from Her Holy discourse on Wednesday, 30th June 2021, at the conclusion of Virtual Zonal Samagam of M.P. (Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior and Ujjain):-
1. Oneness can be attained only with God Knowledge (Brahmgyan) and be sustained in life through Sewa, Simran and Satsang. This makes us rise above all difference of caste, color and langauge etc.
2. Devotion can be done with whatever resources we have, provided there is an intention to be One with One.
3. One old devotee of the mission asked me that if she can’t do Sewa or Satsang owing to her ill health then, shall her devotion be accepted? She is bed ridden and lives in a remote area. She can’t properly watch the online programs also. Devotion is complete and accepted if our mind and soul are connected with the Super Soul, Nirankar.
4. A saint was doing Simran today during the Satsang program, when suddenly a fly came over his face. Although, the saint was trying to remove the fly but, did not get affected and continued doing Simran. Likewise, even if there are ups and downs in life, a true devotee does not shift his focus from faith on Nirankar.
5. The message on the banner behind the stage today tells us to love all humans without any discrimination, bias or judgement. Though we talk about such virtues and ideologies but, when it comes to practice, we start finding differences in people on the basis of their physical outlook, language, culture or nationality etc. When we travel to other places, we try to find people who are similar to us. When Nirankar has made all equal, then why this outlook of bias and judgement? We should practice what we preach, loving everyone beyond judgements.
6. It is seen that the youth and elderly frequently disagree over dressing habits. Rather than judging and immediately making critical statements, effort should be made to talk and understand each other.
7. We need to live a life based on the virtue of Oneness by rising above all bias and criticism. This way we can make this world better.
* * *