Here are some faith-strengthening messages from the discourse of Her Holiness Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, as delivered during the Sunday Satsang of 27th June, 2021:-
1. The Almighty God is the eternal entity, without beginning or end. Whosoever gets connected to this omnipresent Nirankar lives a magnanimous life and finally also merges in Nirankar.
2. The message from Holy Avtar Bani says that we should seek company of saints who are firm in faith rather than the ones who are weak in faith. Though these lines are perfectly apt but, we also have to remember that both are eventually men of God. Thus, we should strengthen our faith and character so much so, that our company makes even the digressed ones follow the path of truth, love and devotion.
3. There is a quote that ‘What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters when compared to what lies within us’. We should seek strength from internalisation of Brahmgyan.
4. A person, who use to say that life is meaningless and not worth living, himself lived for 90 years. When asked why did he not quit life, he said he lived long to share this very message. There are many such people, who are themselves digressed and try to lead others astray. This life is actually a blessing of Nirankar to us, as it gives us an opportunity to attain the Truth of Life.
5. It is observed that some people lose hope and get into depression. Whenever there is such a state of mind, we have to remember that the mind is more powerful in realisation of God than any problem in the world. So, we should not lose hope and embellish our life, moving gradually on the path of positive action, with complete faith in Nirankar and company of saints.
6. Nirankar is the solution of every problem. Having faith in His judgement gives courage to mind. Our character and habits start to take shape from our childhood, and these decide whether we become a saint or a sinner. A poet said ‘Janwar, Aadmi, Farishta, Khuda; aadmi ki hain sainkdon kismet’, i.e., There are all kinds of humans, some animal-like, some human-like, some angel-like and some are God-like.
7. Our life transforms into blissful state after receiving Brahmgyan. Our words become sweet and our heart is filled with love, compassion and care. This has been witnessed in history also, where sinners like Angulimal and Koda Rakshas were also transformed into saintly men after receiving God Knowledge.
8. May Nirankar bless all with virtues of Sewa, Simran and Satsang; so that, in every and any circumstance or challenge, we illustrate a life of faith and fortitude, adorning each moment of our life.
* * *