Maharashtra: Aurangabad; Ahmednagar; Nagpur; Dhule; Nasik; and Dombivali
Hope you enjoyed the Zonal level Samagam of Maharashtra (Aurangabad, Ahmednagar, Nagpur, Dhule, Nashik and Dombivali) in the divine presence of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj. Here are some life changing messages of Her Holiness Satguru Mata Ji for mankind to follow:-
1. From birth till death, we take care of many responsibilities. But, our connect with Truth, this Nirankar, should always be maintained in all activities, very much like a student, who keeps education in focus despite being involved in many extra curricular and sports activities of the school.
2. The stage of earning livelihood for our family is also a long one and we usually get engrossed and attached to the process of earning money, so much so that we forget that all this will end one day. This undoubtedly stresses our mind. But, those who remember Almighty Nirankar at all times, do not get affected by these invariably occurring ups and downs in life.
3. A poet wrote that even after attaining everything, the final result of life is nothing, citing the example of Alexander the great, who, despite having conquered a large part of the world, left the world empty handed.
4. In a cricket match, we know that one team will win and the other will lose but, we still enjoy watching each ball being played. Likewise, we can enjoy the life blissfully, if we remember that gaining or losing are natural outcomes of life.
5. We need to take care of our mind, body and possessions as they are gifts of Almighty God. This Yoga Day also, we learnt about the importance of a healthy body and mind.
6. The world is diverse and many saints have, from time immemorial mentioned the importance of eternal stability and love in life. A poet said – My religion is the religion of love, there is no discrimination in it. We need to love others as we want them to love us.
7. The message that true devotion is possible only after receiving God Knowledge has been repeated by all scriptures of various religions. The message has come to us from different masters in different eras, when there was no social media presence like today. But still, the message is same throughout. Man, unfortunately ignores the same thinking it to be unimportant.
8. We need to capture the essence of the message by looking beyond languages, cultures and religions.
9. One truth has been expressed in many ways, like we see that the same words of a language find new representation as slang or abbreviated forms over time. By focusing on the essence of these messages, we can ensure that our today is better than our yesterday.
10. May Nirankar bless all to make sincere efforts on the path of devotion, doing Sewa, Simran and Satsang and surrendering the result unto Nirankar.
* * *