Here are some inspiring, enlightening and guiding messages of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj from her holy discourse on Sunday, 20thJune 2021, at the conclusion of Virtual Sunday Satsang Program:
1. We should not make excuses or be laid back for attending satsang.
2. We observe that the world is busy in competing with others, in an effort to race ahead of or to put others down. But saints refrain from such behaviour. Instead of competing with others, they co-operate and support everyone with a sense of mutual brotherhood. As it is said ” When we change our vision from competition to contribution, life becomes a celebration”.
3. There is competition in sports as well, but that is a positive dimension. The players compete not to win or lose, but to exhibit sportsmanship spirit.
4. If we have been born as humans, we need to introspect as to how are we justifying the same. Are we leading the life of a human or a demon? A couplet mentions that similar looking matchsticks can either light a lamp or burn a house. The intention decides how we use our resources.
5. If we are the supreme creation of the almighty God, our character should also be likewise. There is no reason for hatred, discrimination and ego after receiving God Knowledge.
6. People forget long lasting relationships and develop animosity over trivial issues. We should let go of such small differences.
7. Saints always give priority to humanness and devotion. True devotees walk the talk and do not merely mention Sewa, Simran and Satsang as the way of life.
8. If we are being addressed as Mahapurush, we need to uphold the dignity of the word by our thoughts, words and character.
9. Saints and sages have always inspired to make Nirankar as the basis of a righteous life. We can make our life blissful and become a blessing for the world also, by living gyan in our lives. May Nirankar endow everyone the strength and wisdom to lead such a life.
* * *