Here are some inspiring, enlightening and guiding messages of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj from her holy discourse on Sunday, 13thJune 2021, at the conclusion of Virtual Sunday Satsang Program:
1. The heart of saints is filled with love, compassion, respect, humility, magnanimity etc; all of which is because they can be a part of other’s joy and empathise their pain
2. The lines at the back of stage mention -“Gyan karam mein dhal jaye, to jeewan ka shringar bane”. Very rightly, every knowledge becomes useful only when brought to practical fruition.
3. A Gursikh, likewise, focuses on his intentions and actions. He does not wait for a challenging times like the present Corona Crisis to do good to others. A Gursikh always remains connected with Nirankar and awaits to translate his knowledge into intentions and intentions into pious action.
4. Even when a Gursikh falters, he seeks forgiveness from Nirankar immediately and pledges to improve in future. Let’s pledge to improve while we are alive, because this is the only chance we have.
5. Kabir Ji mentioned -” Maati kahe kumhar se, tu kya ronde mohe, ik din aisa aayega, main rondugi tohe”. This is the actual truth of human existence. We might be in control of things for a while, but eventually our body will decompose into 5 elements. Remembering this, a true devotee always tries to stay away from ego, and adopts a humble behaviour.
6. If we adopt vanity and pride, Nirankar has many ways to show us the mirror of our true status.
7. To remain connected with Nirankar is not a hypothetical or rhetorical statement. Many saints and sages have proved that it is a practical possibility and rather the only way to bliss and stability.
8. True devotees do not get dejected or depressed by the ups and downs of life because they know that every black cloud has a silver lining. They remain positive. They control their words, and stay silent if the situation is not conducive. They don’t hold grudges with others. They only focus on self correction.
9. Saints from the Mission and many from the pages of history have proved that only Nirankar is the solution to every problem. And even after thousands of years, this fact remains intact and valid.
10. The Almighty God is always graceful. *Let’s not say “He will grace upon us, rather He is gracing upon us all.” His grace is everflowing. All we need to do is open our arms to gather the divine bliss for our life. May everyone remain connected to Nirankar, making Him the priority in every aspect of life.
* * *