Rajasthan: Sri Ganganagar, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Barmer, Ajmer and Bhilwaraa Zones
Here are some life changing messages from the holy discourse of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, as delivered during the virtual Samagam of Rajasthan held on 29th September.
1. The message behind the stage clearly mentions that each moment and each era can become beautiful, if our life is beautiful. This beauty of life can be attained by self improvisation through God Knowledge and Sewa, Simran, Satsang. All illusions and superstitions are replaced with a divine vision that enables us to see good, hear good and do good in life.
2. Even when we know the path and process, life can become beautiful only if we intend to do so; making a willful choice. A door, we all know, opens by pressing down the handle and pushing it. But, if we keep pulling it towards ourselves, it won’t open for sure. Also, even if we press down the handle and push it as per the directions, we might lose the chance to go to the other side; if the door is locked or bolted (metaphorically by our ego and ignorance). The door maybe made of glass, wherein, the other side is visible but, to get the things on the other side, we have to open the door and reach that side. Likewise, if we do not walk the talk; following Gyan in our life, it is of no substantial use.
3. Saints remain in bliss, and spread happiness among others too. They keep themselves away from criticism, judgements and unnecessary gossip. When we see Nirankar in everyone, how can we then find faults in them? If we can forgive our own mistakes then, why not those of others.
4. The material attractions consume the human mind so much that one goes to every possible extent to fulfill that desire, even if it takes using unfair means. When consciousness alerts about the wrong doing then, humans very cleverly find excuses and quash the call.
5. The material gains of the world give ephemeral happiness. Their attraction fizzles out after a while, and then the person regrets having lost much precious things in lieu of fulfilling these temporary desires, which presumably also digress us towards wrong doing.
6. We get self consumed in the world and forget that there are other people also in our home or office. The momentary pleasure of watching a TV show or watching something on our mobile, keeps us devoid of the joy that our long lasting relationships can give. Our focus in gadgets etc is so strong that we don’t care to return back basic courtesies to someone who is talking to us.
7. Material things are not to be abandoned but, we need to learn to maintain a balance in life. We have to set our priorities right. Every act should be accompanied with awareness. Seeing Nirankar in all, we should become large hearted. When the connect is from the heart then, we can hear someone even before they speak. Giving happiness renders more joy to us. We get delighted to see each other. As the Holy Avtar Bani explains that “a devotee gets overwhelmed to meet and greet another devotee”. May Nirankar bless everyone with smiles and may every heart exhilarate with love.
* * *