Western Zone – USA: Los Angeles; San Francisco; Phoenix; Reno; and Seattle
Here are some excerpts from the holy discourse of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, which shall definitely lead us to happiness and well-being. These blissful words were said by Satguru Mata Ji during the virtual congregation of Western America on 10th September, 2021.
1. Pure and Pious intentions are always blessed. There is a close relationship between our thoughts and our actions. Thoughts determine our intentions.
2. We have to handle positive thoughts by discarding negative and unnecessary thoughts. At the same time, we need to take care, how to imbibe these thoughts in life.
3. While doing any task, it is important to have good intention behind it and everyone’s intention is evidently visible. If intention is clear but, words are not in sync; still, what the heart intends to convey, reaches the other person.
4. After attaining this Divine Knowledge (Brahmgyan), we have been asked to do Sewa, Simran and Satsang. For these also, intention is important. What is the use of Sewa, if it is done with the intention of mere projection? Similarly, if Simran is merely repetition of words and the mind is not connected with God (Nirankar), then it is of no use. Also, one should attend Satsang with the intention of listening, gaining and imbibing in life.
5. In the field of education, students who study with dedication, hard work and time, fetch good marks and also remember their lessons throughout life, reaping the benefits. On the other hand, students who take exams by studying only in the last few days; they may pass in the exam but, they do not remember their lesson very well. They simply remember the topics in short-term memory and then forget it.
6. Similarly, God realization, which we have attained through the Divine Knowledge (Brahmgyan), should we remember it for life. This is such a wealth that the more we use it, the more it will prosper. We need to take care of it. For this, we have to sing the glory of God and take its support in every situation.
7. Just as various varieties of plants are grown in the same soil, such as thorny cacti, flowering plants and fruit bearing trees. Similarly, the mind is same; different types of thoughts come in it, depending upon our intentions.
8. We often think that Sewa, Simran and Satsang are repeatedly mentioned; these subjects may seem monotonous but, are very important and beneficial for us. We have to understand them in depth, benefiting from their importance. Satsang is not limited to Bhawan’s only. Whenever we do anything as per Guru’s wisdom in school, office or at home; then that task becomes devotion.
9. If we consider that devotion is just being physically present in the congregation (Sangat) hence, it’s not true. Devotion comes from the heart. A devotee immediately apologizes for his mistakes. He apologizes to God (Nirankar) with the intention that he doesn’t commit this mistake again.
10. May God bless everyone with good intentions, so that without any deceit in mind, life should be lived in a pure manner inside out.
* * *