Punjab: Amritsar, Bathinda and Firozpur Zones
Here is a synopsis of the inspiring messages of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, as delivered during the virtual Samagam of Punjab, as held on 8th September, 2021.
1. Those who have aligned their thoughts with divinity, enjoy the fruit of true bliss. Otherwise, life is lived aimlessly in falsehood of impermanent world. This wisdom is always received from saints and sages, who provide right direction to life.
2. Once, a truck was carrying 200 cycle tyres to some place. One tyre of the truck got punctured. There was no spare tyre also. All the tyres on the truck were of no use, as they could not fit the truck. Likewise, when we face a problem and take refuge in judgements and negative thoughts, we will not find a fitting solution; rather, we might digress from the righteous path. But, an enlightened one will always take support of Sewa, Simran and Satsang, finding solution to every problem faced in life. Brahmgyan is the right fit for every challenge.
3. A devotee always prays for permanence in faith, so that the train of life remains on the track of righteousness.
4. Even if someone does not reciprocate our kind gestures and feelings, we should continue with goodness in our heart and action. This is the quality of a Brahmgyani. The mind will obviously try to be clever but, we have to win it over.
5. Many a times, people see that a certain person is prosperous even after being dishonest. Such a path is lucrative and people start following it myopically, without realising that those using unfair practices, might not even be sleeping in peace. Thus, the path of truth and honesty as shown by saints is the right path.
6. Some people take refuge of intoxicants, citing reasons and excuses for their stress. This eventually becomes a habit and an addiction. We have to be vigilant of intoxicant addictions and also of ego addiction. To say that my circumstances have forced me into such habits and I consume intoxicants to feel relaxed is nothing but, a lame excuse. There will certainly be people who face even worse situations but, take support of Nirankar and Sadh Sangat, rather than such weaker options.
7. May God bless all to remain connected to Sadh Sangat and also serve humanity with a divine vision, as the world is nothing but, the extended form of Sadh Sangat.
* * *