Here are some life changing messages from the holy discourse of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, as blessed during the virtual Samagam of Italy on 23rd July, 2021:-
1. True devotees do not get attached to happiness or sorrow and live a life with the essence of detached attachment. They understand that joy and sorrow are both ephemeral.
2. Ego magnifies our misunderstanding with others. We have to embrace love, by rising above our ego.
3. If someone has moved away from the domain of devotion, we should make all possible efforts to bring them back into the fold of enlightenment. Let’s not wait for an opportunity, rather create an opportunity. We will certainly also strengthen our faith in this process of uniting others with Nirankar.
4. The saints are full of compassion and care for others. As it is said “Sant hridya navneet samana”, i.e., the heart of saints is soft like butter, which melts at the slightest pain of others.
5. The youth today have a lot of skill and energy, which should be channelized in the right direction. They should also learn from elders, moving with them on the path of devotion, enriching their own spiritual experience and also becoming a blessing for the world.
* * *