Uttarakhand: Mussoorie; Chamoli; and Jaspur Zones
Here are some inspiring messages of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj from Her holy discourse of 28th July, blessed during Zonal level Virtual Samagam of Uttarakhand.
1. Humans can have divine and humanistic virtues only when they connect with the Almighty Nirankar.
2. A tree is never told to become a tree. It’s leaves and flowers etc. all blossom naturally. But, humans have always been preached to become a human. Humans are away from righteousness because they are away from God.
3. If we have to instill some good habit in children, we tell them to do those acts in front of us, while we observe them. Likewise, if we remember that we are perpetually under the observation of Nirankar, we would never digress from righteous behaviour.
4. A man can become both, a devil or a divine being. The mindful remembrance of God along with wise company can make us a good human being.
5. It is said “you are not defined by who respects you, rather you are defined by who you respect”. If we judge or discriminate against others on the basis of caste, language, color etc. we are far from becoming a human also.
6. We should accept and learn to stay with the variations created by God.
7. The world will change only when we start changing ourselves.
* * *