Here are some blissful blessings from the holy discourse of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, on 18th July, 2021 during the Virtual Sunday Samagam:
1. Every year, saints use to come to Mussoorie and enjoyed the cool weather along with devotional bliss. But, such weather provides joy, only when there is peace in the heart.
2. Today, we heard the constant mentioning of the Sewa I was bestowed with, three years ago. I pray to the Sadh Sangat to bless me that I can give my hundred percent to this Sewa.
3. We should always remember the importance and maintain the decorum of Satsang. We have to keep our demeanour dignified and listen attentively to the messages of saints.
4. A mistake if repeated once or twice is acceptable. But, if the same mistake is repeated continuously, then it does not remain a mistake but, an act done on purpose.
5. Once, a couple visited their friends. That family was going somewhere and left their baby to be taken care by the visiting couple. The couple spoiled an expensive carpet by dropping something. They thought they should either blame the child or slip the soiled side of the carpet under the sofa. But, then their conscience didn’t allow them to lie. They finally decided to stay truthful. Truth is undoubtedly supreme.
6. We usually find excuses and hide our mistakes but, point out the shortcomings of others in a moment. Instead of this, we should cover up the mistakes of others and try to reflect and improve upon our faults. Our intentions should always be pious.
7. Innocence is forgivable but, not intentional wrongdoings. We must improve our character in the mirror of Almighty God’s presence.
8. If someone hurts us, we feel the pain. Let this pain be a lesson, so that we do not inflict the same onto others.
9. In the end, I would once again pray to the holy congregation to bless me with the strength to perform my Sewa with devotion and dignity.
* * *