Here are some inspiring, enlightening and guiding Messages of Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj from Her Holy Discourse on 18thJune 2021, at the conclusion of Virtual Samagam of United Arab Emirates.
1. While taking care of our responsibilities we must remember that, it’s one world and we are all one family. And we should not limit our love and care to a few people only. We should not be biased on any grounds.
2. With supreme knowledge, the final destination is known.
3. The beauty of diversity was realised during the satsang programme, where like different flowers in a bouquet, different saints from different places shared beautiful thoughts in various ways.
4. Enlightened ones are a blessing for the entire world.
5. We must decide what impression we want to leave on this world , as we often listen to that example “In a room people want someone to leave the room as soon as possible, and for someone it is wished that the stay is as long as possible”. Those connected with Nirankar are always loved by all.
6. We have to be alert and focused on this gyan, however we must also learn to effortlessly flow with the current. We should be consciously present during satsang, besides our physical presence.
7. Today it was seen they a bug was coming in front of the camera and constantly causing distraction, similarly the worldly attractions can cause distractions, so it is important to stay focused on this Nirankar.
8. Everytime our video is spotlighted, there is a pop up that give you an option to unmute and speak, so it’s up to us how we make an impression when people are looking at us, by mere speech or do we want to speak through our noble actions. As it is written in Sampuran Hardev Bani “Nirankar ye maun hai kitna, hum bhikam bola karen”.
9. And when we speak, it should be polite and humble not rude and harsh, even if something important is to be conveyed it should be conveyed politely, without hurting others.
10. Sewa,Satsang, Simran are the tools that help staying connected with this formless one. May Nirankar bless everyone to stay connected to this formless one.
* * *