1) First Type http://www.nirankari.org on the address bar of your browser as shown below.
2) Please choose New User link on the bottom left of the page as shown below.
This will open a new browser
window which would allow you to fill up information to register for new account
3) Please provide all the information in the required fields. Note that orange cloud means mandatory information (has to be provided) and blue cloud means some description is available for that field. If you need more information for a field just place your mouse above the blue cloud opposite to that field as shown below:
You are asked to repeat your password to ensure that you remember the information you have keyed in and there are no typing errors by mistake. Once you have completed all the information click on register box as shown below.
Once clicked and if all the information has been provided for the mandatory fields you can click on register button
4) After submission of form, an email shall be sent to your registered email account within 5 minutes of registration, asking you to confirm your registration. This is a security measure to confirm that email address provided is a valid email and belongs to the person who registered.
Please note, lot of times this email goes into Junk/spam folder of your email client. So please check your spam or junk folders of your registered email address,
5) Click on link provided in email to confirm. If not able to click on the link, please copy/paste the complete url in browser.
This steps activates your account and you will receive a message "Your account is now active".
Please note unless you activate your accounts, you will not be able to successfully log into the website.
6) If you do not find the email
in your Inbox and have not been able to confirm as per details in step 5.
Then please go back to nirankari.org and try to login with username and password you provided during registration and you would see following message and screenshot. Try to login again resends the email.
If you are still not able to login and activate your account, please send email to [email protected] providing your username and email address used for registration and your account shall be activated.
7) After successful, activation, you will an receive an email as per the screenshot below
8) Thanks for registering and
please keep login every day to see all the new content and services as become
available on Nirankari.org for the registered users.